1212 W Appleway Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
Used 2019 Heartland Prowler 29P RKS
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 29P RKS highlights:
- Private Master Suite
- Free-Standing Table
- Two Slides
You will never be at a loss for a great time while traveling in this Prowler travel trailer. From the free-standing table with chairs to the dual recliners, the living area is packed with plenty of seating options for you and your guests because of the extra room that the slide adds, and each evening you will look forward to retreating into the private master suite for a time to rest up for the new day ahead.
As you journey across the country and search for your absolute favorite getaway spots, you will find that the thing you love most about camping is this trailer by Heartland. You will appreciate the tinted safety glass windows, which will prevent the sun's harmful rays from damaging the interior furnishings, the interior vaulted ceilings that will keep the space feeling open and roomy, and you will always be able to confidently travel in this unit because of all of the safety equipment that has been included to prevent unseen emergencies, like the fire extinguisher, as well as smoke, carbon monoxide, and LP detectors.
Our Price: $27,990
|Length||34 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||812 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7576 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1634 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Bobby Combs RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual what's on our lot. Please contact us at Yuma, AZ 928-237-4447, Mesa, AZ 480-696-4417, Coeur D'Alene, ID 208-966-4137, Nampa, ID 208-402-6426 or Hayden, ID 208-772-7634 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. *with approved credit. 10% down with a 790+ beacon score.