1212 W Appleway Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
New 2023 Heartland Milestone 321FLBEAUTIFUL FRONT LIVINIG FLOOR PLAN!!! LOADED!!!!
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 321FL highlights:
- 6 PT AUTO LEVELING
- Solar Package w/ Inverter
- King Bed with Pillow-Top Mattress
- Kitchen Island
- Front Living
- Bar Top Seating with Three High Back Chairs
- Spacious Bathroom w/ Big Shower
- L-Shaped Sofa
- UPGRADED KITCHEN W/ AWESOME FRIDGE
- PLENTY OF SPACE/STORAGE
You will enjoy traveling with this front living fifth wheel in tow! Step inside to find a spacious central kitchen with a convenient island including the kitchen sink for prep space and dishes, a high bar top overlooks the kitchen area from the front with three high back chairs for dining. The front living offers a large L-shaped sofa with seating for all to enjoy the slide out 50" entertainment center with fireplace below. Tucked in back for privacy and comfort is your spacious private bedroom with king bed including a pillow-top mattress. A closet has also been prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add that option, and your full bath features a large shower, toilet and sink.
The Heartland Milestone is a full-profile luxury fifth wheel that is ready to help you make the most of your adventures! You will find an anti-chucking rotoflex 2" receiver hitch to help you tow like a pro, and there is a 50W solar panel with inverter prep to keep you prepared for off-grid fun. The upgraded MORryde solid step with quick-adjust system will help you enter your unit with ease, and auto-leveling comes standard to help you keep your unit secure while camping. The interior kitchen has some great features, like anti-microbial solid-surface countertops and a refrigerator with wine cooler, and there is Wi-Fi prep with wireless charging ports throughout each unit.
SALE PRICE: $79,990
Exterior Color: MULTI
|Length||38 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential with Wine Cooler|
|Refrigerator Size||14 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Bobby Combs RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual what's on our lot. Please contact us at Yuma, AZ 928-237-4447, Mesa, AZ 480-696-4417, Coeur D'Alene, ID 208-966-4137, Caldwell, ID 208-402-6426, Hayden, ID 208-772-7634, or Coburg, OR 541-343-1633 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing, or a specific interest rate or term is available. *With approved credit. 10% down with a 790+ beacon score.
Under $20000 is based on 144 months and $20000 and up is based on 240 months.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.