1212 W Appleway Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
New 2022 Heartland Milestone 370FLMBBEAUTIFUL QUALITY AND ROOM!
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 370FLMB highlights:
- Middle Bunkhouse
- Separate Living Area
- Kitchen Island
- Free-Standing Dinette
- Theater Seats
A middle bunkhouse, a loft, a separate living area from the kitchen, and a master bedroom with plenty of storage will allow you to camp in luxury with your whole family in this Milestone fifth wheel! Beginning with the separate living area up front with dual opposing sofa slides, theater seats, and a front wall entertainment center, you can watch the big game and relax until the sun comes out. The separate kitchen area also offers dual slides for more floor space around the kitchen island which the cook will love. You will appreciate having your own walk-around pillowtop king bed, two wardrobes, and a door to close for privacy when the kids or your friends will not stop giggling in their own bunkhouse. They will get to choose from two bunks and loft area each night, plus the sofas in the living area offer extra sleeping space too.
The value-drive luxury, enduring structure, and aggressively low pricing is what will draw you in to the Heartland Milestone fifth wheel! The Milestone includes great innovation from Heartland, and it also comes standard with a 2" receiver hitch, painted front cap, and an X1 control system. The quad aluminum steps and friction-hinge 30" entrance doors enable you to enter your unit with ease, and the industry-leading exterior graphics will catch the attention of everyone you pass on the highway. You will receive superior ventilation from the massive tinted safety glass windows, and the anti-microbial solid-surface countertops in the kitchen are very clean and sanitary.
|Length||44 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2675 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12520 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2932 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Bobby Combs RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual what's on our lot. Please contact us at El Cajon, CA 619-401-3232, Mesa, AZ 480-696-4417, Coeur D'Alene, ID 208-966-4137, Nampa, ID 208-402-6426 or Hayden, ID 208-772-7634 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. *with approved credit. 10% down with a 790+ beacon score.