4710 E. 32nd
Yuma, AZ 85365
New 2022 Braxton Creek BUSHWHAKER 10HDGREAT FOR THE OFF ROAD USE AND HUNTING
The Bushwhacker was created for adventure junkies, boondocking enthusiasts, and those who forge their own paths. It’s a light, compact, and efficiently-designed teardrop trailer that’s more than ready for the great outdoors.
Features may include:Exterior
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- .040 Smooth Painted Aluminum Exterior Siding
- High Density, Solid-Block Foam Insulation
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Dometic Combo, 2-Burner Gas Cooktop w/Built-In Sink, 10-Gal. Fresh Water Tank & Shur-Flo 12V Water Pump
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- Coleman 12V Refrigerator/Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
Family. It's what drives us.
Braxton Creek exists to help families and friends discover the incredible country we've been blessed with. And here, we're driven by people, not profits. Combined with the fact that our RVs are backed by high-quality manufacturing processes and personal, professional support, we think you'll understand why Braxton Creek is the name families trust to connect time and time again.
Braxton Creek RV began when our founders recognized that something was missing after the whirlwind of mergers and acquisitions in the industry. As RV manufacturer after RV manufacturer had been swallowed up by public companies, they were now focused on quarter-by-quarter profits and answering to Wall Street investors.
We saw this as an opportunity to build a new type of trusted company that we were certain was—and still is—valued by many dealers and customers. Guided by the following faith-based principles, sound business practices, and deep experience with some of the biggest RV brands in the world, Braxton Creek’s leadership moved on their convictions and established the following principles as the driving force behind their company:
Doing what we say we'll do. And, doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. This is where it all starts and ends at Braxton Creek.
When leadership is accessible in-person each and every day by phone, email, or on the factory floor everybody wins.
Doing things right the first time. This saves time, money, and relationships, and it's reflected in our 2-year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty—a rare find in this industry.
Ease of Doing Business.
A limited distribution strategy, paired with a dealer and customer-friendly warranty claim process, provides the certainty all parties deserve.
We're proud to work with customers and dealers who share positive values and a passion for outdoor travel. This allows everyone to enjoy time spent doing business together.
Bobby Combs RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual what's on our lot. Please contact us at El Cajon, CA 619-401-3232, Mesa, AZ 480-696-4417, Coeur D'Alene, ID 208-966-4137, Nampa, ID 208-402-6426 or Hayden, ID 208-772-7634 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. *with approved credit. 10% down with a 790+ beacon score.