Forest River RV Cherokee Wolf Pup Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Light weight, easy to tow, and an abundance of storage space are just a few of the features you will appreciate about the Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup travel trailers and toy haulers! They go above their competition with ample tank capacities too.
The Cherokee total control app and remote control system gives you easy control over your unit at just the touch of a finger. The Power Gear frame technology and space save rail design will hold up for years to come and make them easier to maneuver. A seamless roofing membrane comes with heat reflectivity to help keep the inside of your unit cooler, and the 13,500 BTU air conditioner will really help to create a cool retreat on those hot summer days. With USB charging stations throughout, you can be sure to keep your electronics at 100%!
Join the pack today with a Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup travel trailer or toy hauler!
Cherokee Wolf Pup 18RJB
Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup toy hauler 18RJB highlights: Queen Bed Full ... more about Cherokee Wolf Pup 18RJB
Sleeps 3 Length 22 ft 9 in Ext Width 7 ft Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 426 lbs Gross Weight 4999 lbs Dry Weight 3435 lbs Cargo Weight 1564 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 23 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Cannon 12V High Efficiency Residential Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 13 ft 11 in Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 12' Power with LED Light Strip Axle Count 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Cherokee Wolf Pup Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Wolf Pup Limited Package
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 14” Premium Wheel Package
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 6 Gallon Gas/Elec DSI Water Heater
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, 200W Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- Detachable Power Cord
- Entertainment System
- Exterior LED Light Strip at Awning
- External Porch Scare Light
- Flush-mount Range with Cover
- Four Stabilizer Jacks
- LED Interior Lights
- Night Shades
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Power Awning
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Seamless Countertop
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Shower Tub Surround
- Spare Tire
- Stereo with Inside and Outside Speakers
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- Upgraded Stainless Range Hood with Light and Fan
- USB charging stations (Beds, Bunks, Table where Applicable)
- Wolf Pup Quick Jack
- 14” Tires for improved towing in place of 13”
- 26” Wide Door IPO 22” Door
- Aerodynamic Smooth Radius Front Profile
- Exterior 110V Recept
- High Impact Front metal IPO corrugated metal
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Handle
- Monitor Panel for Tanks and Battery Levels
- Outside Storage Door
- Solar Prep and Wiring
- TV Antenna with Hookups
- 55 Amp Converter
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
- Bathroom Fan
- Fiberglass Entry Door
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Full Length Awning
- High Flo Water Pump
- High Output Cooktop
- High Rise Faucet
- Large High Output Microwave
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- One Piece, Decked Roof
- Oversized Dinette with Removable Table
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Emergency Exit Windows
- Fire Extinguisher
- GFI Protective Outlet
- LP Gas Detector
- Safety Glass Windows
- Smoke Detector
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.